Banana Boat® Sport Coolzone Sunscreen Spray SPF 50, DIN 02387050
Active ingredients (% w/w)
helps prevent sunburn SPF 50
For external use only.
Contents under pressure.
- Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
- Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before Sun exposure;
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions. • Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray. • Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after towel drying.
- May stain certain surfaces and fabrics.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.; and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Menthyl Lactate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
- Date modified: